How To Nail The White Eyeliner Trend Taking Over TikTok, According To Lady Gaga's Makeup Artist
Nowadays, the hottest trend in makeup is white eyeliner. From TikTok stars to A-list celebrities like Lady Gaga, everyone is sporting the new look.
So how can you pull it off? We asked Lady Gaga’s makeup artist Sarah Tanno for some of her top tips on wearing white eyeliner like a pro!
1. Start by choosing a color that complements your complexion. Sarah recommends lighter shades for lighter skin tones and deeper shades for darker skin tones.
You want to choose something that’s going to pop without looking unnatural or too exaggerated.
2. Prep the eye area with an eyeshadow primer if you have oily lids or need extra staying power.
This will ensure that your white eyeliner looks crisp and stays put all day long!
3. When applying your liner, start at the inner corner of your eye and work outwards in small strokes rather than one smooth line.
This will create a more natural look and give you more control over where you place the product on your eye shape!
4. If you're using a pencil eyeliner, use short strokes in order to create a crisp edge along your lower lash line or water line—this will help reduce smudging and make the white stand out even more!
5. Don't be afraid to experiment with different textures when it comes to white eyeliner: try both creamy pencil liners as well as liquid formulas for a bolder look!
A glitter liner can also make for an even more intense statement look that's sure to turn heads!
So there you have it—with these tips from Sarah Tanno, you're ready to take on the dramatic white eyeliner trend like a true star!
Leave a Reply.